If you would like to move forward to bring home a companion from us, we ask that you fill out the application below. We are very careful about where our babies go. All information provided is only for us and will never be shared. Please fill out and return to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How the process works:
- After completing and submitting the application, we will review then accept or decline.
- If approved, a puppy is chosen then a contract/health guarantee is emailed for you to review, sign and return.
- A non-refundable deposit is then taken for good faith (deducted from the total.) This is all that's needed from you until your puppy is ready to go home.
- During the growing process, we will be working on social skills, crate and potty training, as well as coninuting all dewomings and vaccination that are age-appropriate. We will stay in touch with pictures and videos and helping you with suggestions to get ready to bring your baby home.
- Puppy is allowed to go home at 8 weeks. We will arrange a public place and time to meet. At the meeting, you'll be provided a folder which neatly includes all paperwork (AKC papers, microchip information, etc)
- Congrats! It's time to take your baby home and enjoy your new buddy! We will always be available for help anytime if you need it :)